Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 27. Someone's facebook status that made you cringe.

"i do not want to be snowed in all week.. im too bored"

there were several statuses like that this week. even if I am bored I never say it because I feel like it jinxes it!! hahah. plus I can always find something to do. why would you NOT want to be out of school?? I just can't comprehend it. but that's just me.

oh. my. remember this? well. that's becoming a reality in a few months. and it really stinks. and it's kinda weird how creepily accurate this group of sentences is: "but I'm determined that God lets the people that are supposed to be in our lives stay there. or leave and eventually come back. so yes. it still makes me sad, though." ahhh. but God has a plan. I just have to remember.

bye!

No comments: