Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 24. 5 things you're looking forward to.

  1. not going to school tomorrow! they already called school off for tomorrow and it hasn't even started snowing yet! how great is that?? the perfect plan for this week would be: no school tomorrow or tuesday, and 2 hour delay wednesday. cause my last 2 classes wednesday are easy classes and I wanna go to church! let's see what happens.
  2. movie night this friday! we're having movie night at church and I'm really excited! I love all these youth events we're having.
  3. beach retreat this summer! speaking of youth events, we're going on a super awesome beach trip! I'm super excited about it. it's gonna be great!
  4. if/when I get to play guitar in the youth band. I reallllly want to. because I miss playing guitar in a band soooo much! plus our youth band is super awesome and seems to be organized well, which is GREAT.
  5. when my big bad book project is over and done with. you'd think I'd be finished by now. but no. well. once it's over, everything will be just super. I mean life is going great, but that stupid thing sneaks up on my good thoughts and then makes me feel less good because I still have to finish it. I just don't want to cause it's really hard! blahh! but it'll be over in 10 days. 10 dayyysss.
there are a bunch of other things I'm looking forward to. this year is awesome so far, and I think it's just gonna get better! I'm so optimistic right now it's not even funny :)

No comments: