Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cut your hair short, then walk through an airport

...then you can dream of destinations. Man relient k is awesome. awesome I say.

so today I finished "Out of My Hands"! I counted and it's my 46th song. woo! I wish I liked all of my songs as much as the "good ones". The "good ones" are an elite group of my songs that I actually would play for people. the others are ones that are not quality songs. Most of them were my earliest ones, though, so that makes sense.

They're calling for wintery weather again. nooooo! not tonight! Cause tomorrow's wednesday, and wednesday is like my favorite day! I don't wanna miss church, so snow and ice and whatever else, stay in the sky! thank you.

Today I noticed that I had 2,006 tweets and I was like what?? I missed the 2,000 mark! then I looked back to see what my 2,000th tweet was and it was "Treadmills are heavy." nice, lee. real nice. "Thank you...CATHERINE obvious!" "wait, is it catherine obvious or captain obvious?" ahhh ian.

bye!

No comments: