Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 20. Something you've always wanted to do.

well, I've always wanted to be a professional musician. like touring and playing my own songs, maybe be in a band. but lately, I've been thinking that the touring life would definitely not be for me!

something else I've always wanted to do is get married and have a family, and honestly if I was in a touring band, that wouldn't work out well.

but hey, I don't know God's plan for my life yet, but I'm excited to find out! I know He has awesome things in store and that He's gonna put me right where He wants me. and the best part is that He'll put the desire in my heart for whatever "it" is! so it's not like I'm gonna end up doing something that I hate!

I just went on a little spiel there. but seriously, it's much easier to let God just take over instead of trying to plan out your own life! I wasn't planning on writing all that, but I think God just reminded me of it while I was typing, and I just had to share it! I hope that spoke to someone out there!

wellp, see ya'll tomorrow.

No comments: