Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 18. To do list.

score! I love lists. so this'll be fun. this is my to do list for the day and some of them are for anytime during the week. although I got a lot done today, and I'll probably be given more things to do tomorrow since school starts tomorrow, so this list might not be as fun as I thought.
  • do my book review for my book project. then I'll be done!
  • listen to the rest of beatles past masters.
  • write in my diary tonight. don't make fun.
  • take a shower.
  • get my restricted license.
so yeah!

today was a good last-day-of-christmas-break. it wasn't a do-nothing day. I did important stuff all day. I finished the annotated bibliography for my big book project. ooh and I finished listening to all the beatles albums! I still have past masters to listen to, but that's not technically one of their albums. and I sent amy my beatles sampler and renae her letter. and I helped my youth pastor today with stuff. and I successfully drove home without any accidents even though like 5 cars decided to pull out in front of me. crazy people.

omg. I just had a random craving for freshly baked muffins! wahhh. I want some. hahahah I know. I'm not normal. as it should be.

No comments: