Thursday, January 20, 2011

That's Quotable!

I'm gonna start putting quotes on here at the end of every week or month or something. today had some purty good ones! so for the first edition of this, I'm gonna just put a bunch of 'em that I've collected lately. if I put "[text]" after it, it means it was a text messaging convo. otherwise, it was real life! also, some of these were "had-to-be-there" moments, as much as I hate to be a jerk about that. anyway, enjoy!

"She's probably going to the elevator. That lazy hag!" -Austin

"I have so much neck skin!" -Allison

"I play hymns!!!!!!" -Me

"I cannot possibly give birth, let alone to a rhino!" -Eric

"I hope this is decent!" -Casey

"Curse you [Katy] Perry the Platypus!" -Me [text]

"You sing good." -Chris

"If someone rubs you the wrong way, just...turn the cat around!" -Pastor Tony

Blake: You need to keep in touch with your feelings.
Me: I have my feelings on speed dial.

"They grow like WATER!!!" -Emily

"Yea its great cuz driving by yourself is like being in your own little bubble... a bubble with a great sound system!" -Alex [text]

Blake: You ever heard the old wise tale about snow?
Me: Dont eat it if its yeller?
Blake: Haha no. If snow lays for three days, there will be more to come within ten days.
[text]

[In spanish class:]
Coach Richardson: it's really easy. It says "I want to buy a white shirt made of--" then it says 'cotton' or 'bargain'.
Carly: CARTON!

"Oh my gosh, I have to tell you about the scariest dream I've ever had--have you ever heard of Ray Romano?" -Sierra

Chase: How ya doin?
Me: Bathroom!
[I thought he said "Where ya goin?" okay??? hahahaha]

Ms. K: Have you ever noticed how on the side of your facebook page, the ads are always about stuff you like?
Students: Yeah, how do they do that??
Zeier: Cause they track your cookies, duh!

No comments: