Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 26. 5 things within touching distance right now.

  1. a brochure for a "Greatest Legends" show at the tennessee shindig. I totally wanna see this. it's where people dress up as music legends and perform. some of them are apparently just like the people. some of em on here include elvis, the beatles, michael jackson, little richard, ray charles, and...obama? what? ok.
  2. my flash drive that contains so much important stuff it's not even funny. school stuff, church stuff, music stuff. lotsa stuff.
  3. a tootsie pop. I've never been a big fan of suckers in general.
  4. my bottle of water that I always drink out of. I run cross country, so we always have an abundance of the 8 oz. gatorade bottles [I'm not sure of the actual size, but it's the small ones], and we always just fill em up with water and use em over and over. I'm known at school for my water bottle, ya'll.
  5. my handy dandy phone.
yay for random items.

ok so I'm having this issue where I'm being personally victimized by one of the 50 united states. this year ain't gonna be as great as I thought. the first half is gonna be, though. I'm gonna make sure it will be.

that is all.

goodbye.

No comments: