Friday, January 21, 2011

Say What You Wanna Say!

a really good song is "3:42 AM (Writer's Block)" by mercyme.

man, sometimes when I work on graphics for a long time it puts me in a horrible mood! but it's over now cause I took a shower. although the water went cold less than 5 minutes into the shower, which was not fun. but I'm in a good mood now!

this week at school was like the easiest normal week of school in the history of my life. oh wait, we didn't have school monday. so I guess it doesn't count.

I'm working on a new song today. it's really hard to write about your feelings when you can't figure out what the heck your feelings are doing. at least I try not to live based off of my feelings, I just write songs about them. heh! anyway, the last time I counted I had like 45 songs. maybe more. that's so exciting! I love writing songs. I just never play them for people except alex. haha. maybe that'll change someday.

my hands are cold, as usual. except, it's just my right hand, minus the thumb. what?

I need to be more interesting on here! when february rolls around, I might start that 3rd 30 Day Challenge. we shall see!

bye!

No comments: