Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 25. Someone you'd like to be for a day and why.

this is hard!!!! uhhhhhhh...

I mean I would say taylor swift, but that's too obvious. I'm thinking still.

random: all day I've had "there's a ladybug in my bed tonight, there's a ladybug in my bed!" in my head. I thought of verses for that song today. but I didn't write them down cause I hardly ever write down improv song writing lyrics. I probably should. I wish I would've written down the mafia songs I made up. but anyway, back to thinking of someone I wanna be...

I wanna be like...miranda cosgrove or jennette mccurdy. because it seems like SUPER fun to be on iCarly! that's my final answer.

so it did end up snowing! I'm not sure how much, but it was probably around 4-5 inches at my house. I know alot of people got 6-8. go them! snow isn't that fun when you don't own a sled or 4 wheeler, I have to say. my sister and I played in it for like 30 minutes and we were like...it's cold...let's go inside. hahah. the funnest part was swinging really high on our swingset and just jumping out face-first into the snow. oh yeah. and school's already declared to be closed tomorrow. AWESOME. things are going according to my plan. muahah. but it's like sleeting. and sleet sometimes means power outages. which are not good. so an addition to my plan is: no power outages. ok. good.

bye!

No comments: