Saturday, January 29, 2011

A La Casa De Roja!

Just in case you were wondering about the weirdo "red house" references, just go on over to my Watch This page and you'll understand. it's just so catchy!

Remember how I was all "I'm gonna put quotes on here" I still will, but there weren't any that really stood out this week!

Anyway, I'm adding a new page on here. It's called Unrecognized Talent and it's based on my last post. Every once in awhile I'll put a new flickr photo and if you like it, click it, thus giving the photographer more views. Better yet, if you have a flickr account, comment! You know how much you love views and comments, flicker-ers.

I just like making other people feel good :) haha.

Man, I heard something awesome the other day. My health teacher was talking about marriage and stuff and she was like "This is what I believe. God made Eve from Adam's rib. He made her just for him. So I'm convinced that God made someone out there just for me." I was like. Blown away. That's awesome. So there is someone that God made just for me. Isn't that exciting? Very. Very exciting :) Just hold on, folks. Life is a whirlwind and you can't control a whirlwind. Only God can.

My new life verse:
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails. -Proverbs 19:21

It's so dern easy to try to plan out your life yourself, isn't it? And it's so easy to worry about how things are gonna turn out. But I'm starting to learn that neither of those things are what I'm supposed to do.
 
He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” -Psalm 46:10

No comments: