Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 9. Something that makes you sad when you think about it.

ahh. I was reading my friend taylor's blog the other day and she said--well lemme just copy/paste.

"I don’t know why people think letting go is the right thing to do anyway. Do they not realize how hard it will be? If you’re that close to someone, then you’ve probably thought about what your life would be like without them at somepoint. And it probably scared you, because you truly can’t picture yourself with out them. That’s why. That is why letting go is so hard. The person has become a huge part of our lives and the uncertainty scares us! What if we never get back together with them? What if we never find someone else? What if.."

that's what makes me sad. picturing my life without several people in it. I don't like it. but I'm determined that God lets the people that are supposed to be in our lives stay there. or leave and eventually come back. so yes. it still makes me sad, though.


so for Christmas day, this was a pretty downer post. but today was a super fun christmas day! and, as I predicted, the gifts really had nothing to do with the funness! it was the cousins. and the fact that this is our first white christmas!!! woohoo!

have a merry Christmas, friends!

No comments: