Sunday, January 23, 2011

Tutorial Time Part 3? I think?

MUAHAHA I have broken blogger's font barrier!

although it doesn't seem threatening in such a girly frilly font. anyway, alex was expressing her dislike of blogger's font choices, and I was being all HTMLy and figured out how to put whatever font you feel like!

so tutorial time! I can't remember how many of these I've done, so I'm gonna go with this being the third one.

btw, you can click these pictures if you can't see what they say to make them bigger.
Step 1: Get your new post ready.















Step 2: Type something!















Step 3: Now you could be realllly HTMLy and just type out the code for a font, but I found this easier. Change it to "Georgia" or whatever font, but just do georgia, ok?















Step 4: Switch over to the "Edit HTML" tab.















Step 5: Highlight "Georgia" and replace it with the name of your font of choice! [except comic sans, por favor] Make sure you type it in exactly.
































Step 6: Switch back over, and wah-lah!
















the end!

No comments: