Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cheeseburger Doritos

man! have you had these?? I had never tried them and my sister wanted to get them today at wal-mart, and I was like...ew! But they're actually good! they taste alot like cheeseburgers. you can even taste the mustard and pickles, which I don't actually like that much. but still. they're good. I would recommend them if you are a fan of both the cheeseburger and the dorito.

I worked more on that song I mentioned yesterday, in case you were wondering. It's called "Out of My Hands"! but it's still not finished. I usually take multiple days on my songs. but every once in a while I'll write one in one sitting.

texting quote of the day:
Me: We're supposed to have wintery weather again next week possibly
Matthew: Stupid gopher

haha matthew is so awesome :D

bye folks! go get some doritos.

No comments: