Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 16. Last crazy thing you did.

hmm. crazy? it stinks that I can't think of something right off the top of my head. I can think of things from the summer, but there has to be something more recent. right? or have I become a boring person? hm.

ooh. october 30th. the night before the state meet. our annual makeovers. every year the night before state we put makeup on 2 boys. my part in this was helping get the boys into one of our hotel rooms. so there were a bunch of elderly people at the hotel we were at, and the looks on their faces were priceless when they saw all us girls holding boys by the limbs and forcing them into an elevator. the only downer of the night was that some team members got makeup happy and they ended up putting makeup on like 8 guys. but whatever! I guess that can be characterized as crazy!

this is like the most depressing new years day ever! hahah. it's been raining all day. and I miss 2010! haha. I've never been not-excited for a new year. but I'll get into it. especially tomorrow cause I finally get to go to church after a week and a half of not going! yayyyyyyyyyy!

No comments: