Sunday, December 26, 2010

2010 #2 - month by month

these are random things from each month. not necessarily good things, but things that I remember. haha. I'm using my memory, my blog posts, and my diary for this. like a big ol' research porject or something!

January. man I almost remember January like it was yesterday! the 2nd half of alex's super fun new years party was on january 1st, you know. and I believe that the funnest part of it was in january because midnight was about the time we realized the power went out!

also in january, I was picked as homecoming rep for the freshman class. that was so surprising. like. what! haha. homecoming was pretty fun. but I'm not going this year. I don't think it'll be that fun anymore. that's just me. too much pressured dancing with people you don't wanna dance with.

February. SKI INVASION!! that was such a fun trip. and painful. but still fun.

february also marked my first track practices. darkness. and coldness.

March. my birthday! I barely remember it, though. it was a pretty low-key birthday. but really fun cause alex came over! we saw To Save a Life at the movies, then I think this was the night of a certain phone call having to do with chinese snacks. hehehh.

April. this happened. then this happened. basically someone who I hadn't seen in several months came back and I saw them for 5 seconds then they left before I could talk to them. but it's all okay now. let's leave it there.

also in april my youth pastor and his wife had their first son. awwwww.

May. my first time being a legitimate part of a state championship! we won state in track. there was kinda competition. but not really. haha. but we probably won't win this year due to the fact that our star runner graduated. it's all good, though.

the end of freshman year. apparently I hated freshman year! cause going back on my blog posts I always wrote about school in a negative fashion. I barely remember last year, so apparently I chose to forget it. interesting.

the stupid bidfire auction that ate up my whole day and my 30 dollars. I can't forget that!

June. the super fun sleepover with alex and the super hilarious, shocking, and just...great prank call that we will probably never forget.

also in June, I went to california. super fun trip--I actually made it to the bro-am!!--except for the fact that I got sick. but it was still great. and I missed it a whole lot for a while after I left. but I'm fine now. haha.

July. this is when lebron announced that he was gonna play for miami. and now he's hated by many people. poor guy. I hope miami wins it all this year so that at least he'll get a ring out of it. that sounds so twisted. not sure if I like it.

hmm. the only other thing I really remember about july is that it was really hot all the time and I complained alot about how I missed san diego. haha.

August. I went to dollywood for the first time since like 6th grade...I think! we used to go alllll the time and it was great to go back! I've gone one other time since then, and I wanna go back now! also, I lost my favorite guitar pick there. boo.

the start of sophomore year...scary at first, but now it's fine.

it's when I started my first 30 day challenge! fun times.

and the first time in a while that I've sang in front of people. FUN DAY.

September. the first time I drove on the interstate, the first time I used a mac, the first time I played piano in chapel, the first time I won a race [kinda].

september was a cross country-y month. it was very encouraging because I was horrible last year. this year I was good! yay!

a very sad thing that happened in september was when my youth pastor and his family moved back to texas. it was so unexpected and it made me cry. they told us one wednesday, and they were gone. I never saw them again. I hope I get to one day. but God has a plan! and I feel like I can already see it taking place!

October. I finally beat my best time in cross country. first time I did that since 2007. crazy!!! 22:43 was the time. :) also, we won state again. woo. it wasn't as exciting this year for some reason.

this was the month when a certain person started talking to me again. weird.

speak now came out!!!

and the halloween party that started some new friendships and a new stalkership. hahaha.

November. when the stupid drama at school started. I was enjoying school until this all started. now it's just annoying.

november marks when I finally moved on from something that was just "mindless dreaming"

I got to go to a super awesome fun taekwondo tournament! it was so fun.

oh boy. this was the month when I started liking someone that I'm currently starting to try not to like. yay.

December. well. december started out with a freaking AWESOME camping trip. I can't even explain how great it was. it was just...ahhhh! it's definitely going on the top 10 awesome things of the year. it might even be number 1.

a very stressful process that led to a very awesome play!! haha.

really fun christmas party!!!

andddd my first white christmas. not as cool as it sounds, really.

oh. and the lakers lost. it was. awesome. hahahaa.

and that concludes the 2nd end-of-year post! I still haven't decided how many more I'm doing, but I know I'm gonna do the top 10 awesome things of 2010 at some point! stay tuned.

No comments: