Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 1. The person you like and why you like them.

[heya! I'm starting a new 30 day challenge! woohoo! I added a page up there for it. also, I updated the VOTW page! and, to top it all off, Alex is doing this too! :) let the 30 day challenge part 2 begin!!!]

um. I'm not saying his name on here. hahaha! not happening. and I really can't completely say why without giving away who it is. cause I don't know who reads this.

but he's just perfect and sweet and has the prettiest eyes and prettiest smile and best laugh and is just so excited about life and he's so different from other guys. and so many other things. but they would totally give away who he is. seriously. uhh. yeah. ok. done? done.
[yeah, I can already tell this 30 day challenge is gonna be more personal than the other one. hah! I don't know how I feel about that right now. hmm. bye!]

4 comments:

AlexandriaJ said...

I love always knowing what you're talking about. By the way, you left out awesome hair. And.. I think anything else would start to give it away!!

lee said...

And I love that you're the only one who knows what I'm talking about here! haha.

I started to put that, but I figured that could possibly give it away. Maybe, maybe not!

AlexandriaJ said...

Nah, they still don't have a chance at figuring it out. You're hard to read. Well, not for me of course, but you know. haha

lee said...

Hahah! I guess so! No one knows me like you do, that's for sure!