Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 3. 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.

yup. I already missed a day. I have an excuse, though. the internet at my house was not working. at all. then at like 11 something I was gonna do this post on my phone, but the internet took forever and I just wanted to go to bed! [/lame excuses] I'll just do 2 posts today. problem solved.

anyway. these lists are just based on people I have met so far, myself [for the girls list of course], and maybe some people from tv, which is probably a bad idea, because they're not real. and obviously, these things do not apply to everyone!

girls:
1. they're way too jealous! most girls have trust issues.

2. they're backstabbers. they act like they're someone's friend, then they go and talk about them behind their back. it's very very very common. believe me. as if you haven't seen this yourself.

3. alot of girls are very flirty, and I don't like flirting. some of them act stupid to get attention [still not sure about the logic behind that one.], some of them just laugh at everything a guy says, some just get way too close, etc.

4. some of them don't realize that they're wearing too much makeup or that their makeup is not applied correctly. that's why I tend to stray from makeup, because I feel like I'll become that way.

5. and the obvious one. alot of girls don't dress right. their tops are too low, their skirts/shorts are too high... they don't realize that it distracts from their face. guys have a really hard time with that, you know? if you're a christian, you have to think of guys as your brother in Christ. you wouldn't want to do anything to make him stumble, would you?

guys:
1. alot of them are just way too competitive. to the point where whatever game you're playing is way past the point of even being fun anymore.

2. when they talk to girls about how "hot" other girls are. do they not care about our feelings at all? hm. but once they get older, I think they'll be better about that. keep in mind, I'm talking about 14-16 year old guys in this particular one.

3. video games. I don't get it. I'm not a big fan of them, so I guess that's a personal list item. haha. I mean, I don't mind playing them, but I don't get how you can play for like hours and hours and hours and...hours.

4. some guys just aren't good listeners. once again, 14-16 age group.

5. some guys are flirty too! although, I don't like to use the word flirty to describe guys. cause flirty sounds like a girly word. I don't know what other word to use though. anyway, they say sweet things to make you think they like you, but then they'll say the same things to other girls too. I don't know what's up with that, but it's probably another one of those things they'll grow out of. hopefully.

the end! that was fun. although the girls list was much easier than the guys list. hahaha. and most of the things on the guys list do not apply to the person I described in my first post. heheh.

ok be back later today for today's post!

No comments: