Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 5. Weird things you do when you're alone.

I don't really do that many weird things when I'm alone. I do weird things normally. and the weird things I do alone are generally less weird or exactly the same as I do when I'm not alone. but here are some that I could think of.

*I sing really loud
*I make weird faces in the mirror
*I put on makeup to see what it looks like on me
*I dance all around
*I make weird food combinations with whatever I want

I mean. I'm pretty much the same when I'm alone and not alone. except I don't usually wear make up or dance in front of people. so yeah.

did anyone see the dang lunar eclipse last night??? Alex and I had a mini sleepover last night even though we were at our own houses. we stayed up til 3 am, but it was cloudy and we couldn't see anything. well, if you did see anything, and you took pictures, I wanna see!

No comments: