Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 #4 - this year

[2010 year-end posts: changes//month-by-month//top 10 moments of the year.]

so. this year. wow. it's been quite a year. it was so different from years past. I think I did a lot of growing up this year. I've started to understand more, and I've started to think more about other things and people instead of myself. I've gotten closer to God this year and closer to people. I've spent more of my life off the computer than ever! It's great. and I haven't been watching tv as much. this year has been like an all-time music playing high. I've just been spending a lot of time with music. I enjoy that. I also think that I've had way more good days than bad days this year! isn't that great??

I'm pretty sad to see this year end. cause it was just that great. but I'm defnitely hoping that next year will be just as good or even better! it has the potential to be. I'll make it as good as I can.

wellp. for some reason this year I can't write a bajillion paragraphs. weird. maybe I just don't feel up to it today! oh well. I hope everyone has a fantastic new year! make next year awesome.

haha I was like "omg I had 4 year-end posts last year!" but I just did it again. go me.

bye, folks!

No comments: