Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 8. Your last night out in detail.

hmm. it depends on the definition of "night out". if it needs to be something that both started and ended at night, then it'll be last sunday's bonfire. sure, I'll talk about that.

I got to church with some meatballs cause they told us to bring food. and I started to get into the church van, but it was full of boys. one of them was like "go away. there's no room." and I said "but I have meatballs!!" needless to say, I rode to the bonfire in the van. I do wish there was a girl in there. just one. but no. it was me and 9 boys. all younger than me, I believe. it was an interesting drive.

we got there and there was a huge fire. yay! I ate food, stood by the fire, talked to various people, almost got thrown into the fire... after doing that for a long time, I watched a winning machine school 5167187499021 people at ping pong, then expressed my annoyance at the fact that he wins everything.

then the same winning machine dumped flour on a girl's head. she got him back with more flour, then he got really mad. later he came back and cracked a RAW EGG on her head. who does that??? then I expressed more annoyance with the group around me. it was nice.

I semi-helped clean up, then it was back to the van. different people were in there this time. including 2 girls. which was good. but then I ended up having to support myself to keep from falling off the edge of the seat due to the fact that there were 4 of us on a 3 seat row. but it was ok.

I don't know how fun that seemed by the way I told it, but it really was! have a great Christmas!!! see you tomorrow.

No comments: