Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day 12. Something you're currently worrying about.

taking my drivers test to get my license!

I'm supposedly going thursday. oh my gracious I'm scared!!! what if I mess up? I mean I can take it again, but I wanna get it right the first time. oh well, I'll get over it if I don't. but I still wanna get it over with! so I can go places. that'll be nice.

WOW today has been such a lazy day. I listened to like 5 of the beatles albums today and just sat in my room. I worked on a song, I figured out how to play some beatles songs while I was listening to them, and I wrote some of renae's letter. then I listened to some songs alex and I might wanna play and semi-figured them out, but I didn't write down the chords or anything. I'm just so tired and blah-feeling today. maybe tomorrow I'll actually get something done! maybe not. haha.

I really wanna go to church, actually. but it's closed tomorrow. I feel like I haven't been in FOREVER. I mean technically it's been a week and a half since I've been in an actual church service. so I guess I'll have to wait til sunday. then 2 days later, school starts. EW. I don't wanna go back to schoooooool. I don't dislike it as much as I did last year, but I'm just not ready to be responsible again. haha I like being lazy and doing whatever I want. but that gets you nowhere in life, I suppose.

man, what's with all these long blog posts I've been writing the past few days? weird. I think I used to write long posts, but lately I've been writing really short ones. and now back to long ones. ok.

well. bye!

2 comments:

Cell'o'ist said...

You'll do great on your test! praying for you!

lee said...

ahh thanks amy :)