Friday, December 10, 2010

sorry for being a downer but...

this week. has been. atrocious.
atrocious.
I can't even.
like, I have just lost it so many times.
part of it probably has to do with how great last weekend was. there's just no comparison. it's like chuck norris and justin bieber. this week's got NOTHING on last week. and just thinking about right now, exactly a week ago makes me wanna just cry. just IHFISGOERJ.
and then I come on here, ready to have a venting session on my blog, and I click on itunes, and it's NOT THERE. so now I'm reinstalling it. like. WHAT. why.
but next week. it is going to be better.
I'm making it be better.
and if it isn't, who cares?
because after next week, there's no school. no. school. for 2. weeks.
so now, I don't really know exactly what I'm going to do.
maybe write a song or something. or uhhhhh yeah. song sounds good.
bye.

No comments: