Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh My My My

Have you heard "Mary's Song" by Taylor Swift? It's sweet. I used to be all anti-Taylor Swift but that was before I heard her music. Some of it's fairly nice. I like it. Sorry if you're not cool with that. I'll post more later because my sister is demanding the computer.

Update: I am back now. A few hours later. I haven't posted in awhile, have I? Nope. Well. Today my life got very interesting. I was voted to be 9th grade representative for homecoming. WOW. I mean I was like the LAST person I expected to win. That's weird. I can think of so many other 9th grade girls who are way prettier and what not. I didn't think that I was even liked too much within my grade. Just in case you haven't noticed, I'm not the coolest/prettiest/girliest person around. Heh! I don't even own a dress, ok? Ha. I'll have to go shopping. Sigh. But I guess this could be fun. After all I do get to be in the parade and throw candy to people. AND I get to bring my own candy so I can get the good stuff, like chocolate stuff and reese cups! Yay!! People always complain about the lame quality of the candy so I can change something for the better! Awesome. I don't think I've ever been in a parade before. How exciting.

In other news, I stink at math this year. I get the stuff, but I make stupid mistakes. Like today. I made ONE mistake and the whole problem's ruined. And this problem I speak of is on a QUIZ. Also, it's the ONLY PROBLEM ON THE QUIZ. So I probably failed. Because I did everything right from that point forward, but since I messed the beginning up I was using all the right steps on the wrong numbers. Oh boy. Not looking forward to getting that one back on Wednesday. But we have a test Wednesday so hopefully I won't screw that up too.

No comments: