Monday, December 21, 2009

Yep.

Yes, new layout. It's classy, eh? I added a new thing at the bottom. It's photo credits. I know this isn't a major website, and I won't get into any real trouble, but hey, if these photos are yours, and you don't want me using them, that's cool. I'll take 'em off.

The header. Ahh the header. It represents me moving on. From various things. Various people, various experiences, blah blah you name it. If you look closely, you'll see a ton of lines from Relient K's "Forget and Not Slow Down" album, with "THIS IS THE END" between each one, as "if you want it" finishes off the banner. All enclosed within my two instruments. I really liked making this one. Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like it!! good job my super-talented graphics making friend. :)

lee said...

thank you my super-talented knittist friend!!