Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 [Part 3]

I have a friend named Nova. Lizabeth is also her name. I have her last peter pan stamp. Anyway, she's also doing a 2009 end-of-year post, and she did it by the month. I think I'll do that too. Just the highlights and/or major events of each one.
  • January- I got my phone during this month. Also, Sare surprised me by mailing me the Fiction Family CD--well I knew she was sending me that, but the surprise was that she got her insert signed by sean and jon at the show she went to and she switched it with mine and gave me the signed one! I was like WOW. HAHA. It was amazing :D. I remember I was on my way to somewhere but I forget where. That's the disadvantage of doing these things at the end of the year because I forget stuff. I have to start writing blog entries with highlights at the end of every month.

  • February- Hmmm... I have no recollection of february at ALL. Sorry. Wait I think I got my drastic haircut then. Yeah I think so. Then there was a mouse in Mr. Brown's class that day too. I think that was in February. hahah.

  • March- Well it was my birthday that month. And that's when it snowed and made our power go out for 3 days. hah. I think we also went on our DC trip this month. Yeah I think it was either the last week of March or first week of April, which means I also met SARE this month! Jej!!

  • April- OOH. That was the month where I made a REALLY STUPID mistake that I STILL kick myself for to this very day. Besides that I don't remember anything.

  • May- This is when I had this awful pain in my side and spent all day at the doctor/hospital as they tried to figure out what it was, then everyone prayed for me while I was there, then it went away. God has shown me that He really is the Great Physician several times.

  • June- Fiction Family show. Jon wore my fedora. I met him. I met Dylan. I met Susie. Probably the best night of my life. Well, one of them. Then the next day I experienced my first PCD. It was terrible. But I haven't had PCD since. Weird. Also this was the month of Pin webcamming.

  • July- I met a very awesome guy whose very presence made my summer really great. I never really talked to him, but that's okay. This was also the month when I made the Oh! Gravity fedora and Jon reposted it. Teehee.

  • August- Switchfoot show. My first time seeing and meeting them. IT WAS GREAT. Then I got to attend the aftershow!! I met Anna on the way there! And I didn't even have PCD the next day. It also marked my first day of highschool. BLEHHH.

  • September- I got pink eye during this month. Hmm. What else? Oh yeah, I ate 4 enchiladas in one sitting at a mexican restaurant. I'm surprised I didn't puke. And I think our band's first performance was this month. It had to be. And the highschool retreat was this month too. Fun times.

  • October- I got to see Relient K even though I was sick, which made the experience bittersweet. I also didn't get to stay for the whole thing. Oh well. Relient K's Forget and Not Slow Down also came out in October. Unfortunately I put off buying it. Heh. But I do have it now :). That's all I remember from October, sadly.

  • November- Hello Hurricane! I was thrilled because I got mine 3 days early, as did most people. Not AmyLynne though. HAHAHA. Sorry. What else happened in November? Thanksgiving was nice. I hardly remember that day, though. Heh. Ifail.

  • December- Switchfoot show #2. Met Dylan again, met Cecelia, met Anna again, and met this guy named Tyler. His band needs a new guitarist, but I live nowhere near them. Bummer. Also, the first time I puked this year. And Christmas. And my first highschool exams. I sink zat eez all!
Dude. I didn't plan for that to be that long. Oops. Oh well. HEHEH. I hope you liked it. I'll list 10-20 best moments in tomorrow's post.

No comments: