Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Duggars. are Awesome.

I have much to learn. Much. Things like "love is patient." And feeling sorry for yourself is not what God wants me to do.

On another note, I wanna be like the Duggars. Now right now you probably have one of three reactions.
1. You know the Duggars, so your reaction is--are you NUTS?
2. You have no clue who the Duggars are, so you're waiting for an explanation.
3. You know who the Duggars are and you've actually thought it through and agree with me.

So go ahead and decide which of the three you are, I don't mind. And I'll proceed to tell you why I want to be like the Duggars. Not the 18 kids thing, because I think I'd die. Not the long skirts/no pants/no shorts only thing either. You may have seen the episode where Josh and Anna get engaged and maybe you've also seen the one where they get married. They didn't date. They courted. And I know that sounds retarded or old fashioned or weird to you, but it's not as extreme as it seems. I've also been reading this book called "I Kissed Dating Goodbye." It's not as extreme as *it* seems either. They've both shown me alot about dating and stuff and they made me decide that I definitely wanna try to guard my heart. And save my first kiss for the altar. I've been debating about that, but the episode where Josh and Anna get married really confirmed my decision. They are one of the most in love couples I have ever seen. They saved every ounce of themselves for that day. It was so beautiful! Ahh. I hope I can hold up. I also hope I don't stay single my whole life. I can see that happening. It doesn't seem very fun. Oh well. I trust that God knows best so I shall see!

1 comment:

JustOlesia said...

same thing happened. love them. they inspire me.
courting all the way man. no need for more physical stuff to wreck the relationship before it starts..