Monday, December 28, 2009

"I Don't Like 'Em. Nope. No I Don't."

You win points if you know where the quote came from.

Anyway, this is my 3rd blog post of the day. If you missed the other two, feel free to scroll down, and if
they're not there, click the header, it'll refresh, then scroll down.

I feel like ranting expressing my opinion.

So. Relationships at this age and younger. Actually, let me correct myself. Relationships at this age and younger when you're not mature enough to know what a relationship entails. Okay. Yes... OH MY GOODNESS. I was watching the Suite Life on Deck, yes, I was watching that, and that Bailey girl was like FREAKING OUT at Cody because these other girls were flirting with him. And in another episode when she demanded that he tell her what he was doing, he told her and she was like YOU'RELYINGZOMGI'MNEVERTALKINGTOYOUAGAIN. Good GRIEF. These stupid young relationships bring out the worst in people, in my opinion. It causes you to miss someone if you don't see them after an hour, it causes unnecessary jealousy, it causes tempers to rise, it causes premature romantic feelings, all kinds of junk. I don't like it. But to each his own.

No comments: