Friday, December 11, 2009

VEGAN.

HAHAHAH. I love that word. Pin said it one time when we were talking about vegetarians and such. It made me laugh really hard. I think I should eat healthier. Because I think I'm one of the most unhealthy eaters ever. I say this as I have a stack of 6 oreos sitting in front of me. *eats one* This is going to be WAY harder than it sounds. Good thing I'm a runner though. If I wasn't, I'd be REALLY fat. Anyway, I think I might wait until after Christmas to start my venture into the world of health. Because holiday food is always so GOOD. Yeah. So I thought I'd let you know.

Today I played real drums for the first time. Much more satisfying than those stupid fake ones where you hit a black pad thing. I'm not that good at playing drums, but no one complained so I think I was alright. I kind of want a drum set now. But they're too loud. That's one instrument that I fear I'll never be *really* good at playing.

Okay that is all. I hadn't posted in like 4 days so I wanted you all to know I was still alive. Bye.

No comments: