Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Everything Makes Sense When You're With Me

Today I was listening to Relient K's "Forget and Not Slow Down" album. [I still don't own it, unfortunately, but I will buy it someday.] The majority of the tracks have to do with the breakup, as I've mentioned before, but some of them, like "Savannah" and "Candlelight", seem to have been written during the good times. I think that maybe those are the saddest of all. When I hear Matt sing "Baby, I spent my life wondering when I'd find you, I searched for all these years and now you're right here. I need you to know that everything makes sense when you're with me." It makes me feel so awful that things turned out like they did. I can't even imagine how it would feel to think you've finally found the one you're meant to be with, your other half, and then they break off the engagement, and that's that. I'm sure it's indescribable.

On another note, here is my friend Lisa [Olesia]'s blog. It's full of some great GREAT stuff, so I suggest you check it out.

Alrighty. Bye.

2 comments:

JustOlesia said...

inside hurt must suck. Especially when you're a musician and the world knows you hurt. Maybe its a good thing actually. To share the pain?
Dunno.
Thanks for mentioning me btw.

lee said...

I think it's a good thing. So people can relate, I guess. and no problem! Your blog is awesome!