Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm Not Going Back. Made Up My Mind. It's All Behind.

Heyyyy.
Hmm. I don't even know what to start with. I guess yesterday? Yeah I guess. Yesterday was fun. I attended a concert. Good Tomorrow. [their site] They're not big yet, but they will be, I assure you. I saw them play a couple years ago too. Love them. I talked to the drummer afterward. I told him I'd bring a megaphone to the next show and he said he'd give me a free t-shirt if I did. I have to look into purchasing one soon.

I learned something the other day that I think I already knew. I think this was in an episode of the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Heh. Anyway. It's that if you care for someone and pray for them, what God has in mind as best for them might not be what feels right for you. Did that make sense? I'll try to word it differently. Like they did in the Suite Life. When you love someone, you have to think of them before yourself. Something like that. I'm slowly learning to let go and stop being selfish. It's hard. Hard as anything. But I'm trying.

And I STILL need to get FANSD. Darn me. I'll try to pick it up this week.

EW I hate fall back. Because it gets dark at like 5:00. How lame. Blech. But Christmas is coming, and Hello Hurricane is coming sooner. YAY.

BYE.

No comments: