Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Little More Than Useless

Do you ever feel inadequate? Like your best can never be good enough? I struggle with that. I don't feel like elaborating, plus it's not important anyway.

HAPPY THING. I bought switchfoot tickets yesterday shortly after I wrote that review! STOKED for the show. yayyyyyyyyyy.

Also, new Project Rewrite150 post. It's slowly coming along, I think. Tell me what you think.

Hmm. What else? Oh yeah. I think that piknic or picnik or how is that thing spelled? Anyway, I think that it has given people with no photo editing experience the ability to edit their pictures to a pulp and think it looks good. I mean seriously. I know I sound snotty, but it's true! I've seen several of my friends on facebook with albums full of edited pictures and it's a tad scary. hah. I like paint.net. *hugs pdn* it's so complicated at times that I feel like a nerd for knowing how to do stuff on there. And that's the way it should be.

Goodbye and God bless.

No comments: