Thursday, November 12, 2009

Looking at the World Through New Eyes

Today I was running, and I decided to run easy today because I have a race [sort of] Saturday, and I did something that I don't think I've ever done. I looked around at everything while I was running. Usually I stare at the ground, but today I looked at the trees and the sky and houses and everything. It was cool. How many of us, when we're in the car, text? Just text then when the car stops, get out. When was the last time you really saw the world? Look past your phone for just a few minutes while you're in the car and tell me, what do you see? Life, right? Yes. Life.

Topic changeeee. Heheh. It seems as if my graphics have lost their popularity. Oh well. I still love making them. Here's some that I haven't posted.
Hello Hurricane promo banner I made for the LOBH contest:
Photobucket

Cure for Pain banner I'm fairly proud of:
Photobucket

Let it All Out banner:
Photobucket

Always banner:
Photobucket

OK. bye friends.

No comments: