Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catch Sight of the Sun

Hello hello hellooooo.
Soooo. My lip is completely better! AND the Asheville show on December 4th is LEGIT and I can go as long as I buy the tickets, plus my dad needs 2 days to think about it. heh! I remember how upset I was when he said I couldn't go to the charlotte show because it was a Thursday. I feel so spoiled now because everything's working out. Do you ever feel that way? Don't answer that. Not that you would anyway.

Tomorrow is my first time performing with my new guitar. I'm excited! It sounds beautiful when it's plugged in.

And there are 2 new hello hurricane reviews up today!! I didn't read the "Your Love is a Song" one because I haven't heard  it yet, but if you want, go for it! There's a review for "The Sound" also, which I read. I'm so pumped for this album!

LOBH
WA!

I think that's it for today. I'm about to head to church. Biya.

No comments: