Saturday, November 14, 2009

Suprise.

"Suprise" by Jars of Clay is what I am currently listening to. It's a pretty song that makes me feel depressed for no good reason. Hah. Okay. Today's race went well! I ran my best time of the year. Too bad that wasn't a real cross country race. heh.

Today I put stickers everywhere to promote Switchfoot. I don't think it's legal to randomly stick stickers everywhere, so I just didn't peel them off. I set them on random tables at a college. Here's a picture because visual aides equal win.

Yes. The reason there is a napkin holder in the shot is because they have a cool cafe there in the student center. Cool, huh? I wanna go there.













In other news... uhhhh there is none. OOH there's a new ICarly tonight. Looking forward to it. And Lizabeth and I are fails. I think that's all. Adios.

No comments: