Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crazy.

DUDE. Happiness. I am HAPPY. I haven't been this happy in a long while. Since August, maybe. Switchfoot can't fill all the holes, but they filled one with the upcoming show. Recently another hole was filled. This is GREAT. I'm sorry for being vague. But yeah. I'm a smiley person as of late. There's only a couple more holes left, but that's okay. I don't think God would mind filling a few more than He already has. :).

Tomorrow I am seeing New Moon. Now I'm not one of those freakishly obsessive people. I am a fan, not a askjhfiaoehtIHNIAOISUBUUusudjiaoOMG superfan. Ok? Ok. I've only seen Twilight one time. Other people? like 80. Not healthy. Depending upon the quality of New Moon, I may or may not watch it again. That's enough Twilight talk for one night.

Awwwlright. I'm done. I don't have the attention span to write a very long post, as I have exhibited in past posts. I've posted a bunch lately, though. Have you read them? No. You're not even reading now, are you? Or ARE you? O_o? Or am I typing to no one? Myself. Yes? Hi self. Oh, hello. I think I'm going insane! Oh, are you now? Yes. Well then I think maybe you should stop now. Good idea, self.

*cough*

bye...

No comments: