Saturday, November 14, 2009

Maybe, Just Maybe.

I am writing another post. 2 in one day. Cool. I have an awful headache. And I don't know why. Ow ow ow. EEEK. I don't like headaches. Who does?

I'm currently sitting here wondering why a bunch of my friends always hang out on the weekends, yet I'm never invited. :/. You know that sinking feeling of being left out? Yeah, I feel that a lot. Maybe I'm just not "cool" or whatever. What's wrong with me? Bleh. I fail. I guess because it's still week of fails. Tomorrow needs to come fast, because I think it would be considered a new week. Yeah. Sunday. Ok. Well I don't know what to say anymore. I like blogging. I like people to identify with what I'm feeling. But most people have friends that they are probably hanging out with now. Hm. I still don't know what's wrong with me. Sometimes I just wanna move away and start over and see if I could possibly be more outgoing, then possibly I'd get invited to hang out with friends. Just maybe.

1 comment:

Nova said...

you wanna fly out over here and see movies with me and my friends? cause that would be awesome.