Saturday, October 24, 2009

CHILDREN!

I don't know why anyone would WANT to have children. I don't know. I do. not. know. They're loud and you can't take your eye off of them for one second because they grab stuff out of the TRASHCAN and put it in their MOUTH. AH. Maybe when I'm older I might think differently, but for now, no way. Blahhh.

Sorry about that. In other news, my life has taken a turn for the better. heh. So. Switchfoot is supposedly playing at the Orange Peel on december FOURTH which is a FRIDAY. But the show isn't on switchfoot's site and it's 16+ so I have to verify. I think that 16+ shows are ok if a parent comes with you. I think. I hope. Because I really don't want to miss this tour. And I would be freaking DEVASTATED if this show didn't work out because I've already been dissappointed twice this tour. 1st, they had no dates near me. 2nd, once they added a date near me I found out I couldn't GO, and the third spot is open, so hopefully it'll be filled with HAPPINESS. 

The second good thing is that my lip is almost better! Yayyyy.

And the third thing is that clemson won today. I still can't believe it. heh. Ok I think that shall be all for today. Bye!

No comments: