Saturday, October 10, 2009

Relient K Show and Miley's Twitter Rap.

Would you like to hear about my slightly awful yet magnificent show experience from last night? If not, just skip down to the second half of this post. haha. Ok here we go.

PART 1- Relient K Show Recap

Well yesterday I started feeling kind of sick at school. This type of thing happens to me every year. I get cold chills and my throat hurts and food tastes weird. It just had to happen yesterday. I just didn't mention it to anyone because that probably would've caused me to completely miss the show. ahaha. Anyway, we get to the venue and there's all these teenagers hanging out, most of them in plaid. I wore plaid too. It was weird. Hahah. We waited for about 30 minutes and they decided to open the doors early! Woohoo! So we went in and a large man marked an X on each of my hands so I couldn't drink. heheh. Then we bought tickets, which turned out to be stamps on our hands, then we got a nice spot up close to the stage. Here was the view, without zoom on my camera.

yeah I know. We were really close. But after standing there for another 30 minutes my sickness made me feel...well...sick. I was getting lightheaded and I needed to sit down so we went up to the balcony. I sat on the floor of it for ANOTHER 30 minutes to an hour, I forget, then Barcelona came out. I liked them! They were quite talented.


Then after their set I sat down again. I texted Amylynne and Alex for a little bit then Copeland came out. I've never heard any of their music, but it kind of all sounded the same to me.


Then I started feeling bad again so I sat back down. I felt like such a retard just sitting there, but I couldn't help it. hah. They played for far too long [sorry] then finally they set up for RK. YAY. Here's the setlist of what I stayed for. I couldn't stay for the whole thing because it was like 10 til 11 when they STARTED and my dad had to work today so we needed to get home.

Gilligan's Island Three Hour Tour Intro [a recording I believe]
The One I'm Waiting For
Be My Escape
Forget and Not Slow Down
Forward Motion
Falling Out
Mood Rings
The Office Theme [they even put words to the beginning. ahah. then matt said something about they've played that way too many times.]
Therapy
Which to Bury, Us or the Hatchet?
Let it All Out <3 [the guy from copeland came out to sing the second verse]



So I loved it. GREAT setlist. GREAT. I wish I could've stayed for the whole thing, but you can't always get what you want, right? Heh. Let it All Out is definitely on my top 5 favorite song list so I'm fairly glad I ended with that. Well I'll post more pictures and a couple of videos tomorrow!

PART 2- Miley's Twitter Rap

so uh Miley decided to post a video, a RAP video, no less, of why she deleted her twitter. And aside from the whole in-your-face aspect and the unnecessary shaking of bottoms, I agree. hahaha. here's the video.



So yeah. QOTM. What are some of your favorite songs? Some of mine: Yet -switchfoot, The Cure for Pain -jon foreman, Let it All Out -relient k, Good Intentions -paper route, and Never Let Me Go -family force 5.

Alright. I'm pretty sure this is my longest post ever. HAHA. deddieihekaehtijah that's all folks!

No comments: