Thursday, October 22, 2009

Don't Forget that Yes is Yes and No is No

Ok. I am in love with "This is the End (If you Want It)" by Relient K from their new album Forget and Not Slow Down. It makes me cry. When his voice just gives out it rips my heart out because I'm sure that the whole breakup thing was extremely painful. The whole album communicates it. It almost makes me feel like I'm listening in on something that's between Matt and Shannon. But there I go again, invading people's personal lives.

Anyway, new layout. I used 4 of susie's LOVELY pictures. She takes amazing photos, folks. And the song is "Part of It" by Relient K. Good song.

Sorry. I'm BEAT. Because I just spent a bunch of time on the new layout. I'll post some more tomorrow. Bye guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, WHAT?! matt and shannon broke up?! i thought they were getting married!!!!!!!!!!

lee said...

I thought so too, but they broke up. it's true. :(. that's where this album came from. heh. here's what shannon wrote about it.
http://www.stereotruth.net/2008/12/shannon-setting-the-record-straight-on-engagement-to-matt-thiessen/