Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wanted Dead or Alive

Ah. I forgot about the encouraging thing this week. But there's still one school day left. I'll see what I can do.

Today our yet-to-be-named band played in front of 500 or so people. It was fun. We only played one song though. Ahah.

Speaking of music, I'm seeing Relient K tomorrow! YAYYYY. YAY YAY YAYAYAY.

Now ready to hear something that enrages me? The movie The Wizard of Oz. Those ruby slippers, there are like 7 pairs in the world or something and they're worth $1.5 million per pair. They let Oprah touch them. But to get the shoes there they had a special plane and a special box for them. My reaction to that was "WHAT?! There are people without HOMES and you're telling me there was a private jet for a pair of SHOES?" I mean what is UP with this world?

And on the show Full House they paid the Olsen twins like 4897289758 dollars per episode when they were still babies and they only said like 3 WORDS. The darn list just keeps on going. I mean today all these mindless people on twitter are freaking out because Miley deleted her twitter account! Heck, I'd do the same thing if I didn't want to see switchfoot's updates! I just hate that people are losing sight of what's important in life. I think that some people haven't yet realized that their life's going to be over one day. It's just really sad. But I guess everyone figures it out at one time. It took me 14 years to figure it out. And I'm still learning.

Ok. QOTM time. I know these can be random, but today in english we were talking about dying because someone died in a story we read, and I started singing "and I'm wanted, WANTEDDDD dead or alive!!" Then I reminded myself that I only know the chorus of that song, so I decided I'd buy it on itunes today. It's downloading as we speak. You know what's really annoying? Songs are $1.29 now. That's LAME. Anyway, what was the last song you bought on itunes? How many times have you listened to it? 

Ok peace out. I'll post something this weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it saddens me as well that people make a huge deal over over stuff that doesn't really matter... :|

this world is hard to live in sometimes. :(

lee said...

it is :(