Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Not the End of the World

Hello. So a series of unfortunate events has taken place in my whiny little life recently. First, the inside of my upper lip is like...chapped or something. It hurts so bad. grr. Second, we're not allowed to eat in front of the tv anymore, so my snack intake has been completely demolished as of late. Not that eating is fun anymore, thanks to my randomly pained lip. And third, the worst of all, I can't go see switchfoot on december 3rd. HGIAJIOAJEWIOJ. This is the hello hurricane tour. The one that I've been looking forward to since the Music Builds Tour that I didn't get to go to. I don't think that the album was called Hello Hurricane yet back then but still I was looking forward to the "new album tour" as I called it. This is like a once in a lifetime type thing, really. Until vice verses comes out, I suppose. But GAH. Stupid SCHOOL. I guess my next switchfoot show will be one of those lame ones where they don't play very long. Or the bro-am which is still 8 months away. If I even get to go to it. Oh well. I just have to quit being such a baby and feeling sorry for myself. I do that too much.

A FORTUNATE event happened today though. I got a new guitar. An electric acoustic. It's nice. And we got a good deal on it. I'm paying for half, and the other half is my christmas present. Heh. So now I don't have to stand in front of a stupid microphone to play. I have freedom! Freeeeddommmm. Sorry.

I need to still upload videos from the RK show. But I don't feel like it. So bye. And I guess I'm stopping the QOTM thing too. Maybe I should just get rid of the comment thing altogether. I don't know. I'll deal with it later. Bye again.

No comments: