Sunday, August 1, 2010

dear _______: 3rd edition

welcome to the 3rd installment of dear _______:. [i'm currently craving grilled cheese because gibby just made some on tv.] here are the first and second editions if for some reason you'd like to see. first edition//second edition and the people are different people. well they're almost all the same people, but in a different order.

dear 1: i miss you! duh. i'm still hoping you'll come ba-ck *singsong voice*

dear 2: you're the best friend, song writing buddy, performing buddy, and weird conversation buddy EVER.

dear 3: oh wow. hah. i don't think this is gonna work out. i think i'm gonna write a song about you and that'll be the end of it.

dear 4: i kinda like you. but it doesn't seem like it would ever work out, plus you don't seem to fancy me much. it's cool. oh wait, no. it's not really. oh well.

dear 5: you are so COOL. you remind me of me, but way more COOL. and more pretty and confident. ahaha.

dear 6: stop being in my mind! and why do you keep looking at me. it's annoying. because it makes me feel like an idiot all over again. i need to move away.

dear 7: leave me alone! please?

dear 8: you're the coolest kid ever! hahahah you entertained me so much today.

dear 9: i hope you're not in many of my classes this year. that would be grand.

dear 10: i respect you alot more now, and i hope to be like you someday.


i think i wanna do one of them 30 day blog challenge things. like nova's doing. i'll start tomorrow.
gooooodnight.

No comments: