Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 02: Your Favorite Movie

before I get down to the nitty gritty, I got some boots today at kohl's. they're not the exact ones I wanted, but they're close enough. and they were fifteen bucks cheaper. they look exactly like this:















so yes. I also tried on TOMS today for the first time, but they really didn't fit me right. I found my size and everything, but I couldn't walk in them without them slipping off my heels, and my toes were all squished in the process. it's all good, though.

ANYWAY. favorite movie time. I'm into the christmas movies. my favorite used to be Elf. but then I decided that my favorite is actually How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I can quote you most of that movie. it's hilarious and wonderful and christmasy and jim carey-y. plenty of reasons to love it.



alright. come back tomorrow.

No comments: