Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 06: Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

I like today's post because I can write about whatever I want. I choose school, since it started wednesday.

sooooo I don't like it. duh. you knew that. I do like some of it, though. so far I really like 5 out of 8 of my classes. so that's good.

but OMG 2 days of geometry, and I'm already lost. I don't get it. I can't even finish my homework. math help needed. I guess I'll ask someone monday, but bleh.

and english...I'm pretty sure I did my summer reading double entry journal wrong, so I might've failed that. that's bad.

and comp and research is not going to be fun. we got assigned a 5 paragraph essay on our first day in there. what? yeah. it wasn't hard, though. I wrote it today. and we don't have to revise it or anything. not too bad.

I'm so tired though, after only 3 days. D: wahhhh. I hope I survive. I guess I will.

OKAY so that's it for today. tomorrow's post will be A Photo that Makes You Happy. yay! I like that.

oh. P.S. I realize that I sound very complainy, but there have been good things about school too! like the other 5 classes that I like. media is my favorite. so fun. and so far every day I've laughed really hard at least once. so school's had good parts too. ok bye!

No comments: