Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear _______:

I have several things to say to several people. The following may be confusing.

Dear 1: Thank you for having fun with me last night. I probably wouldn't have danced around like a crazy person if you hadn't been there.

Dear 2: Thank you for dancing with me last night. It was nice. I enjoyed it; I'm not sure whether or not you did, but yes. If I had the whole gym full of guys to choose from, I would still pick you.

Dear 3 and 4: I didn't want to dance with you, but I had no choice. Oh well.

Dear 5: I'm glad I avoided you so I didn't have to dance with you.

Dear 6: Why do you always look like you wanna kill someone? Chill out.

Dear 7: Dancing with you was slightly awkward, and I would like to continue being your friend, and only your friend.

Dear 8: Thanks for the balloon. You're cool. I voted for you.

Dear 9: You're a good teacher, and I love you but when you're in a bad mood everyone hates you.

Dear 10: Um, you texted me last night at 11, I replied at 12, and still nothing. That's fine, though. Take your time. I need to take you in doses.

Dear 11: I miss you SO MUCH. Please come back and don't leave again.

Dear 12: I wish I had never met you, but I don't hate you. You don't want anything to do with me and I've spent way too much of my life on you. I wish you the best, but I think I don't want you to be in my life anymore. I honestly feel terrible for saying that, though.

Dear 13: You're an awkward person, ok? Ok.

Ok, I'm done. Bye!

1 comment:

Renae said...

I always think that's a good way to let go of what you're thinking. it gets published, so it's out there, but it's not totally revealing.