Tuesday, August 10, 2010

list numbers 5 and 6

10 reasons why I am not looking forward to going back to school:
  1. because this summer was just too awesome to let go of it. really. it was amazing. last summer was amazing too, but this is a different kind of amazing.
  2. having to deal with 3 months of inside jokes from the volleyball team. I love you guys, but let's face it. if you're not on the volleyball team, you don't exist or know what the heck anyone's freakin talking about until the season's over.
  3. some people get on my nerves and make me all stressed.
  4. I haven't finished The Scarlet Pimpernel yet. oh boy. hahaha.
  5. I don't want to wear the navy polo and khaki pants! don't make me!!!! at least it's only once a week, though. I'd die if it was every day.
  6. all the cool seniors graduated last year. they were my favorite seniors ever.
  7. chemistry and geometry. I'm slightly scared of them. they sound all big and scary.
  8. I hate waking up early. it's not pleasant.
  9. some of my favorite people aren't coming back next year. it's so sad man.
  10. no computer this year. that was one of the best classes EVER.

10 reasons why I am looking forward to going back to school:
  1. no history this year.
  2. praise band! music is win. and I want to play piano some this year.
  3. it's certain that I'll not have to deal with certain people as much this year.
  4. and I got nothing... I hate school, okay?

goodnight, friends.

No comments: