Friday, June 4, 2010

dear _______: 2nd edition

welcome to the 2nd edition of dear _______:

you may or may not remember the first time i did this, but whatever. you can read it if you want.

and these aren't the same people from the first one. they could be, but it's not intentional.

ready....AND HERE I GO.

Dear 1 & 2: i really wish i could get you out of my life, but obviously i'm powerless until college. poo.

Dear 2: hah. glad i could make you laugh. but you're still a jerkface.

Dear 3: you're the bestest friend ever!! i love you so much. yesterday and today were fun :D

Dear 4: OMG HAHA.

Dear 5: oh. hey there. you just popped up out of nowhere after like 2 months. and then you were gone again! see you in a month or so? ha whatever.

Dear 6: i can barely even keep my food down anymore. i think about you a whole lot. and for some reason i always think of you when i'm eating, and the butterflies in my stomach don't like ABC food, so yeah. i miss you like nothing else. and what's making me a mess is that i might never see you again, and i hardly know you! but for some reason that i am completely blind to, you most definitely light up my life. what i regret most is that i never got to know you well enough to really be able to tell you that. i hope that you come back, but that's very selfish of me, so meanwhile, i wish you the best.

k done.

today i saw Letters to Juliet with my friend alex and her mom. it was so good.

alright then. bye.

No comments: