Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 01: Your Favorite Song

for the longest time, my favorite song ever was "Yet" by switchfoot. but not the studio version. it was a live recording that someone got at an aftershow several months before the album came out and I LOVED it. but I didn't like the studio version as much, and honestly I don't think that it's even my favorite song anymore.

so. I will proceed to list some of my current favorite songs.

in no particular order:

won't turn back - needtobreathe
so tell me why I should run for cover
at the sound of the calming thunder
when all I hear is the cry of my lover
so take your shot
I won't turn back

breathing - lifehouse
cause I am hanging
on every word You're saying
even if You don't wanna speak tonight
that's alright, alright with me

cause I want nothing more than
to sit outside heaven's door
and listen to You breathing
it's where I wanna be, yeah

from where you are - lifehouse
so far away from where you are
these miles have torn us worlds apart
and I miss you
and I wish you
were here

war in my blood - fiction family
I had a girl
I know precisely what made her run
her skin was like the sky
made my heart beat itself like a drum

good intentions - paper route
I wanna be your silhouette
I wanna be your tv set
I wanna be your one solution
I just got no execution

fearless - taylor swift
and I don't know how
it gets better than this
you take my hand and drag me head-first
fearless

and I don't know why
but with you I'd dance
in a storm in my best dress
fearless

yeah huh. I have too many favorites. there are more than that. but whatever!

I got back from camp today and I'm dead. so bye!

reminder: make sure to check out alex's blog every day because she's doing this too!

2 comments:

Racheal said...

Yay for Needtobreathe and Fiction Family! I've never really heard any music by Lifehouse...*is ashamed*
Btw,I'm Rena from the LOBH and official SF boards. :)
And I'll probably be stealing this idea in the near future. xD

lee said...

heheh steal away! I stole it from lizabeth [penguinova from the boards] :D