Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm ready! I'm ready! I want those boots!

OMG I WANT THESE! can someone in europe buy them for me??? I've looked all over the internet for them, but the black ones are only on european sites. WUT. that's stupid. they have them in like pink and white and yellow on zappos, but NO I want BLACK. and oh yes, I posted this on facebook, so I can pretty much guarantee you that sometime during the school year some rich spoiled girl is going to have these. "DADDY CAN YOU GO TO EUROPE AND BUY ME THESE BOOTS THAT LEE POSTED ON FACEBOOK SO I CAN HAVE THEM FIRST???" "sure, darling, whatever you want." yeah. awesome. but I still want them. I wish TOMS made ankle boots. I don't like wearing long shin/knee-length boots. they don't look good on me. they look fabulous on others, but I'm an ankler.

wellllll I'm going to camp tomorrow, and I'll be back sunday to start the 30 day challenge! whoooo.

No comments: