Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 04: Your Favorite Book

this one is SO HARD. okay. so I'll just tell you my favorite series. seriesesesesesses. more than one series here.

the christy miller series
the sierra jensen series
the christy and todd series
the katie weldon series

all of the above series basicly tie in together, and you have to read them in that order!! you must. these books are great!

and the twilight saga. sorry, but I love those books. the movies, not so much. but the movies are gradually getting better. they have 2 more shots.

an individual book that I read lately that I really enjoyed was How to Save a Life. watch the movie, then read. or vice versa. I think it would be fine either way, because the book was written *after* the movie, so there aren't many differences.

alright. come back in the morn. or afternoon. or night. I'm not sure.

No comments: